como Town Gazette - SEPTEMBER 2014
We want your feedback! Take our Como Town Guest Survey for a chance to win Two All-Day Unlimited Ride Wristbands! Random drawing will take place on September 8.
Planning a trip to Como? The Como Shuttle is Now Running on Weekends Only! Click here for hours and directions!
Large empty soup can
White craft glue
1-2 strips mounting putty
Large box of colored pencils
White ribbon (optional)
1. Paint can with white paint and let dry.
2. Cut two strips of material long enough to wrap around the top and bottom of the can
to create a decorative border. Attach with white craft glue.
3. Roll the mounting putty in your palms and wrap around the center of the can.
4. Press colored pencils into the putty, working your way all the way around the can.
5. Tie a piece of ribbon around the can for a decorative touch.