como Town Gazette - april 2014
'Like' Us & Win!
‘Like’ our Como Town Facebook page for a chance to win two unlimited ride wristbands AND get insider news, updates and contests from Como Town! Random winner will be announced on our Facebook page on April 15!
- Scissors or craft knife
- Half-gallon milk or juice carton
- Pastel construction paper
- Glue or double-sided tape
- Hole punch
- Pipe cleaners
- Googly eyes
3. Punch a hole in the center of the the spout ridge and insert pipe cleaners for whiskers. Glue on a pair of large googly eyes.
4. For ears, cut out large paper ear shapes from the same color you used to cover the carton. Cut pink shapes a size smaller and glue them in place in the middle of the ears. Staple the ears to the top of the bunny base so they stand up.
5. For a handle, trim the cut carton side, cover it with paper, and staple it to the basket.
For more information and tips, check out this craft and more at spoonful.com.
This photo originally appeared in FamilyFun Magazine
1. With scissors or a craft knife (adults only), remove one panel of the carton (on the same side as the open spout) and save it to make the handle. Staple the open spout closed.
2. Cover the sides of the carton with one color of construction paper, using glue or double-sided tape to affix. Trim to fit.